• Detection method- Absorbance (595 nm)
• Sample type- Cell and Tissue culture homogenates (eukaryotic cells), serum, plasma and other samples contaning proteins
• Species reactivity- Mammalian
• Application- The Protein Quantification Kit provides a simple and rapid procedure for determining the concentration of protein in solution.
Features & Benefits:
• Simple procedure; takes ~ 20 minutes
• Fast and convenient
• Protein Assay Solution (5X)
• Protein Standard (1 mg/ml)
The Protein Quantification Kit provides a simple and rapid procedure for determining the concentration of protein in solution. The method utilizes an improved Coomassie blue G reagent which forms a blue complex in the presence of protein. The intensity of the blue complex is proportional to the amount of protein in the sample and can be easily measured by spectrophotometer or plate reader at 595 nm.
USAGE: For Research Use Only! Not For Use in Humans.