- Supplied as a 50% slurry in 20 % Ethanol/H2O.
- HIGH BINDING CAPACITY: Binding of IgG ≥16 mg human or rabbit IgG/ml Protein A-Sepharose.
- MINIMAL LEACHING OF THE LIGAND.
- FLOW RATE TESTED*: 2.07 ml/min.
*Test condition: Calculations based on the time required to pass 18 ml of water through 2 ml settled beads (column diameter 1.5 cm).
- USAGE: Reusable for up to 10 times without significant loss of binding capacity.
- Purification of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies from culture media, serum, ascites fluid or hybridoma supernatants.
- Isolation of antibody/antigen complexes in immunoprecipitation experiments, since only the Fc region is involved in antibody binding and the Fab region is available for binding antigen.
|USAGE||For Research Use Only! Not For Use in Humans.|