DNA Ladders & Dyes
BioVision offers DNA and Protein Ladders as molecular weight standards for electrophoresis. The DNA Ladders is a unique combination of PCR products and double-stranded DNA digested with appropriate restriction enzymes to completion to yield bands, for molecular weight standards in agarose gel electrophoresis. BioVision also offers DNA stains or dyes for preparing DNA markers and samples for loading on agarose or polyacrylamide gels. The solution allows for easy visual tracking of DNA migration during electrophoresis. We also offer Orange G Dye that runs faster than Bromophenol blue dye in standard agarose gel thereby allowing the clear visualization of the small DNA fragments on the gel. BioVision's Safe ImageTM DNA Stains represents a new and safe nucleic acid stain for the visualization of double-stranded DNA (dsDNA), single-stranded DNA (ssDNA), and RNA in agarose and polyacrylamide gels. The dyes have the capability to bind to DNA and are thus developed to replace toxic Ethidium Bromide (EtBr, a potent mutagen), commonly used in gel electrophoresis for visualization of nucleic acids. All other DNA Binding Dyes can be found under Molecular Biology Biochemicals.
- Quick and Easy Determination of Electrophoresis Results
- Molecular Weight Standards for Electrophoresis
- For Sizing Double-Stranded DNA Over a Wide Range
- Image Green™ DNA Markers, ready-to-use DNA ladders: For direct loading on gel and is an efficient alternative DNA
visualizing agent to the carcinogenic ethidium bromide.
- Safe ImageTM DNA Stains: For safe detection of dsDNA, ssDNA and RNA in agarose and polyacrylamide gels
DNA Ladders & Dyes Product List