BioVision, Inc., a privately held Life Science company, develops and offers world-wide, a variety of products including assay kits, antibodies, recombinant proteins & enzymes, and other innovative research tools for studying Apoptosis, Metabolism, Cell Proliferation, Cellular Stress, Cell Damage and Repair, Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolic Syndrome, Stem Cell Biology, Gene Regulation, Signal Transduction, etc.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to work in our Marketing & Sales Department:
- Meet or exceed sales objectives set by the BioVision management
- Learn and master BioVision's product offering and manufacturing capabilities
- Establish long-term relationships with the customers and match BioVision's capabilities with customer needs
- Identify key contacts and decision makers to maximize the benefits from customer visits
- Develop a customer-specific account management approach, identifying new business and growth opportunities
- Aggressively work to develop customer retention and new customer acquisition strategies
- Work with the Product Managers to identify new opportunities and generate leads
- Provide input into the development of new marketing strategies and ideas
- Maintain competitive market knowledge including products and markets
- Collect feedback from the customers regarding potential new products and communicate this to the appropriate personnel internally
- Provide accurate analysis about current sales performance and market trends for the territory
- Collect information on competitors in the region
- Proactively use all available internal sales support and marketing resources to drive sales
- Manage BioVision's bulk sales-manage the quote process, follow-up, etc.
- Attend trade shows in coordination with the Marketing Department
- All other duties as required
- Effective selling including closing the deals
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Networking, negotiating and interpersonal skills
- General business skills including: time management, organization and planning, decision making, problem resolution, etc.
- Computer literacy including MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, on-line databases/li>
Education and/or Experience:
A BS/MS/Ph.D. degree in Biochemistry/Cell Biology/Molecular Biology with at least 1-2 years of relevant experience in a Life Science industry.
~50% of the timeTo submit your resume:
Send resumes with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org , or fax at 408-493-1850 referencing the job code 021113VB.Note: Resumeswithout salary requirements will not be considered. AA/EOE.