Product Name: EZExtract™ Polyubiquitin Buffer Kit
• Highly efficient in lysing cells.
• Preserves ubiquitination or sumoylation status during downstream processing.
• Compatible with mass spectrometry.
• Extraction of cells/tissues to achieve optimal yield of ubiquitinated or sumoylated proteins.
• General lysis buffer for a broad range of applications, including Western blot, ELISA, dot blot, enzymatic assays, etc.
BioVision’s EZExtract™ Polyubiquitin Buffer Kit is ideal for efficient extraction of polyubiquitin modified proteins from cells. Ubiquitin is a highly conserved 76-amino acid protein. It can be conjugated via its C-terminus to the amine groups of lysine residues on target proteins. This conjunction is referred to as monoubiquitylation. Additional ubiquitin moieties can be subsequently conjugated to this initial ubiquitin, utilizing any one of the seven lysine residues on the surface of ubiquitin. The formation of these ubiquitin chains is referred to as polyubiquitylation. Different types of polyubiquitin chains can form, depending on the internal lysine residue used for this conjugation. These polyubiquitin chains further can attach to proteins post-translationally and aid in numerous downstream activities like proteasome-mediated proteolysis, autophagy, DNA damage tolerance, inflammation, apoptosis, signal transduction etc. Several classes of Ubiquitin interacting proteins help in mediating these downstream effects. BioVision’s EZExtract™ Polyubiquitin Buffer kit efficiently extracts polyubiquitinated proteins from cells while preserving the ubiquitination state of protein samples.
Store the Extraction buffer at 4°C and the Protease Inhibitors and NEM at -20°C.
Usage: For Research Use Only! Not For Use in Humans.