BioVision Inc. is a leading developer and manufacturer of bioassay kits, antibodies and proteins for life science research and drug discovery markets, focusing on areas such as apoptosis, metabolism, obesity and other life science related research products. We are seeking a highly motivated and talented Postdoctoral Scientist who has strong background and bench working experiences in protein expression and purification techniques. The full time position is based at our Corporation headquarter in the beautiful San Francisco Bay area. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package in a rewarding professional work environment.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for providing the highest quality technical support to existing and potential customers; assist the marketing and sales team in all aspects of technical writing in order to promote the company and its products.
- Provide customer support and technical issue resolution via telephone, E-Mail, and other electronic medium in a timely manner
- Assist customers to obtain/access product information by working closely with the internal teams
- Provide timely response to the questions/concerns of BioVisions' international customers/distributors
- Carefully monitor quality concerns and product replacements
- Compile customer feedbacks for the products in the internal database
- Train internal teams and distributors on Company products as needed
- Write and update product descriptions, categories, keywords, data sheets/protocols for the database, catalog and the website
- Provide scientific content for in-house produced marketing materials including the catalog, website, e-marketing, etc.
- Attend Tradeshows/scientific meetings promoting BioVision's products
- Provide technical marketing information for tradeshows/scientific meetings, etc.
- Visit customers promoting BioVision's products through seminars, trainings, round-table discussions, etc.
- Maintain and update a Citation Database of published references of usage of products from BioVision
- All other duties as required
A Ph.D. degree in Biochemistry/Cell Biology/Molecular Biology with at least three years of relevant experience in a Life Science industry.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
- Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Strong technical writing skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Networking, negotiating and interpersonal skills
- eneral business skills including: time management, organization and planning, decision making, problem resolution, etc.
- Computer literacy including MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, on-line databases
To submit your resume:
Send resumes with salary requirements to email@example.com, referencing the job code 101609GZ. To mail in your resume, please send to: BioVision, Inc., HR Dept, 155 S. Milpitas Blvd., Milpitas, CA 95035.Note: Resumeswithout salary requirements will not be considered. AA/EOE.