• Detection method- Flow cytometry (Ex = 543 nm; Em = 570 nm) and fluorescence microscopy
• Sample type- Living cells (suspension and adherant)
• Species reactivity- Mammalian
• Kit size- Convenient sizes (25, 100, 400 assays)
Features & Benefits:
• Simple one step staining procedure in 10 minutes
• Fast and convenient
• Cy3 shows brighter red fluorescence
• Annexin V-Cy3
• 1X Binding Buffer
Annexin V Apoptosis Detection Kit is based on the observation that soon after initiating apoptosis, cells translocate the membrane phosphatidyl-serine (PS) from the inner face of the plasma membrane to the cell surface. Once on the cell surface, PS can be easily detected by staining with a fluorescent conjugate of Annexin V, a protein that has a high affinity for PS. The one-step staining procedure takes only 10 minutes. Detection can be analyzed by flow cytometry or by fluorescence microscopy.
USAGE: For Research Use Only! Not For Use in Humans.
Have a question about this product?